Slot machines are becoming the next big thing in the casino business. This is because they are easy to play and do not require any special skills as such. This feature keeps on inviting more players to try them out and don’t leave disappointed. All you need is a little bit of luck to win in a slot machine
Here’s how they work:
- When you enter a tournament, you are assigned a slot machine nu ber and time period within which your number is valid.
- Next, find the machine with your number and take a seat. Wait for the official in charge to tell you to start.
- One typical format to the number of credits given to each player is 1,000 credits with 20 minutes each to play.
- Every time the spin button is hit, three credits are deducted from your starting 1,000 credits.
- The credits that you win cannot be used to play and are shown in a separate meter.
- After 20 minutes are over, the slot machine locks up and your play is over. Any credits that were not used are lost.
- The player with the highest number of credits won is the winner and the official in charge records your score.
- The official will verify your identity and then you can leave the machine.
- The leaders of each round are updated by the casino. This allows you to compare yourself with other leaders.
Some tips to crack the slot tournament:
Hit the spin button as quickly as possible:
As you have a limited time to play and you must use all your credits, it is advisable to hit the spin button as fast and possible. This increases your chances of winning better than the other players who hit the button slowly. Keep your finger on the spin button and click it lightly.
Even if you get a big score, don’t celebrate and lose your concentration. This will distract you from the wheel and you must focus on that. Keep the celebrations reserved to the end of the round.
Don’t peek into other players:
Don not let your curiosity get the better of you and check on other players as how are they doing. This distracts you from the spinning wheel. Slot tournaments is a very competitive game and you need to give your full concentration.
Keep yourself hydrated:
Drink enough water to keep yourself hydrated during the tournament. It is not advisable to drink in between the tournament as you will definitely lose your focus. However, it is also not very wise to drink plenty of water that you have to use the loo during the tournament.